Great photographs require beautiful light, a compelling composition, and post-processing precision. David Marx demonstrates how he improves his sunrise and sunset image using Adobe Lightroom in this live presentation from the B&H Photo Video Virtual Event Space.
You will learn how to get the most out of your sunset images using simple Adobe Lightroom tools that anyone can master in this short webinar. Click here to learn more about how David plans and prepares for his sunrise and sunset field shoots.
- How To Shoot Stunning Sunrises & Sunsets- Live Presentation
- How To Set The Exposure In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- How To Use The Graduated Filter In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- How To Use Dehaze In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- The Merge To HDR Command Inside of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- Better Sunset Colors Using The Channel Mixer In Adobe Photoshop
- Better Sunset Photos Using A Color Glaze And Luminosity Masks In Adobe Photoshop