Many Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic make their lives miserable by moving their images around using their computer’s Operating System. You can easily avoid this common frustration though if you learn how to move your photos, and folders, from place to place instead from within Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic’s Folders Panel.
Moving photographs that are indexed by your Lightroom Catalog around the wrong way will always upset this complex program. If you learn how to move your photos or folders around the right way though then you can reorganize your entire image library without loosing anything!
In the first part of this video tutorial, I will teach you all of the skills that you need to safely move your photos from one folder to another. I will also teach you how to move your current image storage folders from one place to another and how to create new folders to from with Lightroom Classic.
In part two of this video, I will show you how you can use skills to reorganize your image library. Using only the simple techniques in this video, you can completely reorganize your image library to build the kind of chronologic folder structure that I recommend for all my students and clients.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Image And Catalog Storage Options
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic File And Folder Names Best Practices
- How To Move All Of Your Photos To A Larger Hard Drive Without Upsetting Lightroom Classic
- How To Import New Photos Into Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Using An Import Preset
- Backing Up Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic & Your Photography